November 13, 2008

He did it!


i am so proud of my brother.
it's a big day for him. he studied well for this and deserved it.
Congratulations! it's one stepping stone to another..
now, we hafta start appealing for him so he could get into Phortay.. he insist that he doesnt want to go into Chungling.
dunno what is he thinking, apparently a lot of his friends wants PhorTay instead of CLHS. and right now he is out having fun with his friends. once again, congrats!! we are so proud of him!! =)
went to see doctor today, my foot which has a blister but not a blister look alike has been hurting for a month now. i thought it would heal but it didnt. so hafta resort in seeing a doc. all is well..
i have 2 more papers to go and have to work hard so to maintain my gpa after my disastrous paper yesterday. sad case. haihs.
just now me and my bro walk down to see the funeral thingy. his wife is a teacher at my bro school. so we went to like pay our last respects.. so terrible. the wife was crying non-stop. family and friends mourn the lost. i saw his youngest son(his only son, 4 years old), he have another 2 daughters. he was clueless on what is going on there.. i am sure when he grew up he will understand it better. pity his son that he might not know his dad. sigh.

No comments: