April 23, 2009

Bday Girl

Dear Diary,

today is the big day of  one of my fren. She is having an awesome time in aussie land and I know she is one strong girl that can overcome every obstacles that she faces.

Today, like every other year, would be an entry about her.. AND as usual.. i dont seem to take pictures of you n me together??? Why ar? i really wonder.. and it's not important.. I have you always pictured in my MIND.. that's ENough said. =)

and today on your big day, i would wanna wish you a Happy happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart.. 

You are one of those people that i wanna have a girl talk with. we shared our problems together and we faced every challenges that is thrown to us.. 

and if i were to continue this entry, I would be crapping.. Just a short and nice note to say, I love you, Babe... 

Till we meet again in June.. 

muacks.. have a fanta-bulous DAY and enjoy as much as possible..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!!

(**u know who you are**) =) *hugs*

1 comment:

mei said...

i know who i ammm! thank you my love. you made my day!

i love you so much! have a blast in germany and come back to me soon! tell me everything! show me pictures!

looking forward to June :)

LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS MY DEAR!

thanks so much!