June 29, 2009

A Week After

I am back in Penang for almost a week d. It has been a busy one week with coping of the jetlag at the same time. Partly thanks to our dear Malaysia Airlines for delaying my flight in Frankfurt airport and i was stuck there for almost 13 hours. damm it. i wanted to write something good about Malaysia Airlines but what happened when i touched down in Penang just change it.. because my luggage was tempered.. and that my lock was cut off and my zip was not there anymore. stupid things must have happened in KLIA. DAMM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so after a week back here. i realised that some things changed and some things don't.. but the weather of course has been really really HOT with the hazy skies...

and after a much much consideration and going from one department to another department.. i finally decided not to pursue my master's degree and yes, i am officially jobless. but i am in no hurry to find a job as i am taking this time to enjoy and relax 1st. 

screw you ppl who asked me questions that sound so panicky and what not... i have my own life and of course i have my plan drawn out.. so please.. dun ask me crazy questions again. if i like i might answer your questions.. else.. you know why i dont answer questions.. enough said.

bis bald!

No comments: