September 01, 2009

september already

Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last
wake me up when September ends
here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are

it;s the last quarter of the year already and yet i have not made up my mind.. very indecisive of me.. but anway, i will will will finalize everything by this weekend and go for IT.

so many things to write... yet when i click on the new post button.. it's as if everything i wanted to write here. disappear from my mind..

to stay in penang or to go over to kl.. this two places is in my mind for weeks already. I wish was was more firm, determined and decisive. but yet i am so frail, weak and so indecisive to make a decision.

until a decision is made.. let's hope to a beginning of a good month.. and joy! =)

No comments: