June 08, 2010

drifting,floating,surviving

i have been thinking a lot...this past 1 month was working my way and learning the curve and everything.. and sometimes it's taking the toll on me.. and the more i am actually on sports, the more knowledge i am losing.. i dunno why.. grr.. wat is wrong with me of late?

i have no watsoever motivation to work and getting sick now is not helping at all..
and now, i am wanting to continue back learning french or spanish course becasue i want to be able to converse in many different languages..
Also, seeing the community or social life here, it got me thinking that i seriously want to give back to the society and work with the community more..

but that would have to take a longer vision and mission to be achieve.. right now.. am thinking on the worldvision.org..

but back to sports, world cup is coming in 3 days time.. i shud be excited but i am not..
i dunno why.. and i am surviving in this big, big, cruel place..

1 comment:

suding said...

and that's why I leave my job.
I don't find any meaning working here.
People can be so fake sometimes. And I wonder how did they become one.

I am coming to KL this Saturday. If you are free give me a sms or call okei?