August 31, 2010

31st Aug

so it's a holiday.. independence day where you are supposed to show your patriotism towards your country...but wwhy am i feeling that this year's celebration is a bit gloomy.. and it was also my off day.. and i slept way past 12 in the noon..

after a loooong hard work weekend.. you just wanna be on your bed as long as u can.. and need not worry about work....but i am workin on this weekend again..dunno how many straight weekends i have been working now..

and at this moment of time, i am wondering whether my dreams is being achieved or i am still far away from what i wanted all this while.. sigh.. it's hard to really determine what you really want but i am blessed on what i have now..maybe would just like to improve myself more to have a greater achievement...

I do believe in faith and karma, and hopefully everything just turn right for me..

p/s : i've been confirmed and my year end holidays are approved already!!! woohoooooo...

No comments: