March 08, 2011

ranting of 2011

i would be lying if i wasnt dissappointed with how things goes at the moment..

it's just suck cause i actually got that feeling months ago and what happen few weeks ago further justify why my even more growing opinion of doing what i want to do..

i know it wont happen soon but someday, just maybe someday it might come true.. *fingers crossed perhaps in a year time*

and then i learnt how ppl appreciate things that is done on bigger scale and not on things which is done behind the scene..

and for you ppl who judged who i am bluntly and u think you know me very well, think again.. i do not think you know me that well..

I am the one who is going to determine how my life is going to BE!

Thank you very much! :)

2 comments:

Cheng Lit said...

Ying, Im not sure what happen.
But i wish all the best in whatever you do and you decide.

Take care. I know, working far away from home sucks at times... though is only 4hours away.

Gambate!

c3 said...

life goes on ya...

no matter what happens, we cont to breathe, to live, to carry on wif life...

so jia you k!!

=]