August 31, 2007

Merdeka or M-E-R-D-E-K-A

hmmmmmm...
every year i look forward towards this day, but this year i dont feel anything. Everything feels numb.. 50 years of independence??
Things just dun feel the same, was it that i actually know more on the other side/part of the country that i never knew for the past 19years? it is this 1 year that i know the other side that i feel we are still being imperialised.. i dun damm thinking that we are 50 years old... we are not even that old to think critically or maturely. Sigh.. what a shame we are of ourself....

Usually for the pass 19 years of my life, i spend time singing merdeka songs, going to school decorating classrooms, going to school to celebrate merdeka and lots of crazy stuff i have done. mainly because it was fun and me being so pretty naive on the merdeka issue.

I have grown out of the SHELL of merdeka and for the past almost 1 year, where i learnt the other side of the country that i begin to realised much things that some actually amuse me very much.

me here writing instead of doing some merdeka crazy stuff truly shows that i dun really get into the mood of MERDEKA.. haha.

I have been deprieved of sleep for the past one week, starting with the YKT 214 assignments which then leads to my "busy-ness" of YKT 214 presentation and the "big" thingy.. YKT 211.. that was one tiring assignment.

I need a good and comfy sleep... so merdeka is the day for me to regain back my deprieve sleep. haha.

last but not least, those who are clebrating merdeka, happy merdeka...
my birth nation, happy 50th independence day..

to those who like me, is not celebrating and rushing on ykt 211 assignment. happy doing your assignment and merdeka to you on monday, 3rd sept.

NITEZ!!!

No comments: