August 12, 2007

something random

coming tomorrow will be the 6th week of this semester. which reminds me of : still i have not really done any readings yet for this semester. i practically drained out this semester, maybe because i was working my ass off for the past 2 months while i am supposed to be sleeping and wasting my time at home to rejuvenate myelf for the 2nd year of uni. Instead i work and now i am feeling the after-work-syndrome.. of not wanting to study and wanted to just go out and have fun of it. I do not know why but i just hated this semester this year. and last week i realised that there is so much to offer than studying. I have learnt something which could change my perception yet again on life. I cried hell shit off last wednesday due to some unforeseen circumstances. I was not ready for changes in life but still i have to pull through with it. Not all people are born lucky. and some just take for granted things they are in.
i am truly blessed but sometimes i do blame my parents if things doesn't go right the way i wanted it. So i shout out at them for making my life miserable. sigh. i regretted it though.

No comments: