January 11, 2008

of internship and "hoo-haahss" of semester

Title pretty up sums it all. Yeah, it has a been a headache time considering how short time we were given to apply for our internship.
I browse thru the 26 places for us broadcast students to apply for. All this while, i only had red communication in my mind and my objective was clear, browse the pages to see if red com was there. and straight apply for that. Yup, i did see that.. and after that i was looking down on other companies on the paper, my heart took a 180 degree turn as i saw Majlis Kanser Nasional(MAKNA) on the list for intern to the broadcast student. My choices changed. i dunno why, but i wanted MAKNA instead of Red Com. then i went back and surf the web out. although what done in MAKNA doesnt have anything related to my field of study, it doesnt matter anymore. all i wanted was to help others for their burden and hopefully they dun suffer that much.
but apart of me was still hanging on to apply for production house for a chance to practice my skills.After much and deliberate consideration.. this is my final choice..
1) Skywalker TV
2)Red Communication
3)MAKNA

there you go.. fingers crossed i will get any of the above three for i am lazy to apply by my own anymore. after that will i decide whether to rent a house or stay with my friends..

And yeah. workload begin to increase.. pratically every subject is full/loaded with assignments d. but i cant be bother to start as my mind is wandering off somewhere for i dunno where..
Lets hope that things get going soon enough for me and when i hit that gear, i am not too late with everything.

for now, let me have a peace of mind and a journey to self discovery.

No comments: