January 20, 2008

swish, swosh, swash...

typically random but many happening things in the space of my last post and this entry. LEt me see, my assignment is pilling up like a mountain already and yet i never started anything knowing i have one to pass up tis tues. Blerghh.. help me as i have no idea on how to start it.

This is still a looong year to go and i wish it would be over soon enough. dun ask me why. i dun bother to apply for my practical but i get very scared and nervous when i see everyone around me working so hard to get the best place. and i start to freak the hell out of me. but after making several thinking and asking ppl around me, i decided to give up and wait for the school to make the last decision for me. That's it. but that doesnt mean i dun care about my future because i remain positive on my 3 choices would have give me a good impact in the society. GIVe me MAKNA and i will help put in more charity concerning the health stricken patient. i will do my best to help them lessen their burden, at least a lil. haha.

I wish i have time to go for a holiday. I need rest, i need peace to figure out what i want in life. i am a juncture of no-where to go and i need to find myself out. still i am on a looong journey to self discovery.

=)

No comments: