June 29, 2008

Back In Penang

After 2 months being away, i am finally back. but i felt different as though things have changed much. i wasnt excited at all to be back.
I only have one week of hols left before the new sem starts. and i havent register my subjects yet although the deadline for e-daftar is tomoro. Screw up, i wont even try e-daftar. many of my coursemates tried and was not successful in registering. wat's the point of registering anyway. I would rather do it manually at sch next week. Seems that traditional way is much better than technology in the case of the lousy system of technology which i dun understand why would they introduce it when they couldnt get things right in the first place.

I have the internship report to write which i would just scribble off everything cause i dunno wat to write. I was place in the other company which i only knew on my 1st day and if the sch were to fail me then that is too bad. I dun give a damm anymore on anything.

I cant say i dun like my intern cause i learnt much, pretty much from all the Adobe family, namely Premiere Pro CS3, Encore DVD, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects(The one i like the most). and some technical stuff.

Will elaborate more the next time. I just need a rest.

No comments: