June 30, 2008

Close on Monday

I was craving for Penang food and went hunting for food in town with my bro after settling some stuff.
1st went to my fave Koay Teow Th'ng stall.. was not open. went to hunt for Hameediyah's Nasi Briyani which i last ate 7 or 8 years ago. I shared with my bro cause i tot of going for a mee goreng as well but that shop was not open. damm it.
Why do people have to close on monday when i am craving for food?
I decided to go around town a while before heading back to BJ to have my car washed. (It's been a month since i last wash my car)
and i realised that driving in Penang is much more painful than driving in PJ.

I wanted to pack and go for a road trip to KL/Malacca but had to cancel it cause i forgot tat i have something else to do. too bad, wait for year end then...

6 more day till new sem starts. i wanna go out.out.out.

1 comment:

Sakiinah said...

yeah.its always like that. hehe just when we think have time, by the time, its too late to go anywhere. huhu.
i wanna go out too..!!

hurm,guess i will have to wait until i go 'out..side hehe good luck in the new sem ;)