July 06, 2008

talking is fun

I totally cut myself off from politics for 2 months. and since now i am back in Penang, i am trying to slowly understanding politics again. This attempt of me couldnt have come in a better time when 2 most powerful politician is battling for who is right or wrong. fun kan? and i have dear Mei to update me and to talk with. Talking is so much fun... I know you are damm stress with your final sem and with you final project but I know you are one tough tough girl who can pull through. Go girl.. i will alwiz be suporting you all the way!! muacks. muacks.

it's been good to be back. I have so far tasted mostly everything. I know, i know, i put on weight. ahah. maybe that is why there is lack of photos up in this blog but i sure will update my food adventure in Kl soon. so damm lazy to upload.

oh.. one more thing, 1 million for winning a gold medal in Olympics? what on earth is the govt thinking. screw them up. dahla everything naik. do the govt even think of us all who are suffering from the everything goes up syndrome. of course i want our athlete to do well but 1 million is toooo much. and why is it that money is the only way to reward our winner when we win something. And usually after getting the reward, i do not see the athlete rising up to the expectation again. enough said. think ppl.. think... grrr...

No comments: