August 30, 2008

ideas!ideas!ideas!

after 12th September.. i am going to get back my routine life.
i'm almost getting crazy now with the way things is progressing.

montage, backdrop, gimmick, news feature, report.. so much things to do. yet so many dunno how. how am i to crack my brain for anymore ideas? i am running out of ideas. damm it.

i screw up my french test the other day. so i was simply guessing which grammar i need to put so that the sentences looks nicer.
i have one more test coming up next week. and there is a lot to study.
and on top of that iam going to gym in between my hectic-ness to fulfill the requirement needed in one of my paper.
i need to buy a new bag. my bag die.die on me when i needed it the most. the zip could not zip anymore. bye bye to almost 5 years of service. thanks.
emo.emo.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

u need a holiday. go hide somewhere and loosen up a bit. enjoy~
hehehehe
6 days to go ...

IamYonna said...

hey li ying!!
its me la..
wahida! :)
comel! hahah..
still ingat i ka?

pkn dulu sekali..
satu kem =)
i miss u dear!

LiYing said...

hi hi Wahida,

of course i remember you...it's more than four years since we last see each other..

how are you doing?

I;m fine here.. you take care ya..
hope to see you soon. =)

*hugs*

yikoko said...

pkn here too!!!
wahahah... found ur blog!

how's u doing~

Anonymous said...

hah! at last jumpa gak ur blog! jenuh recall ur blog link. hehe

LiYing said...

Hi Yikoko,

hmm.. i dun have any idea who you are? Sorry....

anyway, thanks for dropping by.

Sakiinah :
haha.. amboi, dahla not in malaysia, friends kat sini pun lupa dah ke? hahaha.
anyway, i am sure you are having lots of fun there.
It's damm teruk here. sigh..

Anonymous said...

bukan lupa la...lupa link.. i bookmark kat comp msia..sini xde..huhu. not so fun without the money :(

yikoko said...

liying..
gawwrrr.. u forgotten me! nooo
i'm ur ns fren, n ur usm mate too!
gabriel! grr...