December 31, 2008

been sick for a week. and it's the worst feeling ever. i had a great weekend out with my closes friends.. it was perfect but my body wasnt allowing me to be who i want to be... so there i was..dragging myself and a few times felt asleep while chatting in starbucks.. funny. and dahla i tahan myself from drinking coffee knowing my throat will get worse.. it's been a year since the six of us gather like tat.  this has been different. conversation has been different. we changed. but one thing remain is the friendship we made during our high school. It's the one i will cherished and hopefully our friendship will remain forever. =)

this semester has been nothing for me.. so far i do not have any classes yet and it is great or maybe it is 'pre-arranged' knowing i will fall sick and giving me sometime to recover.. haha...

2008 come and going to end in hours time. but i am not complaining. 2008 has been a year of failing, trying, and standing up again for me. i have learnt and will continue to learn more in the future. i am sure that will make me a stronger person.

I am hoping and wishing for a better year ahead. Here is to a Happy New Year 2009! =) 

No comments: