December 24, 2008

The beginning of a new (last) semester

i only have 10 units left. so 9 unit is for my final year project and 1 unit for my Ko-K.
classes are on thurs and fri morning.. and kok is on mon and thurs evening. awesome. but of course i am going to be busy with the FYP.
dissappointed with my last semester's result. should have done way better. haihs.
Meet a few of my coursemates but they are all so busy with their final year project.. those in adwave, nemgrads..
i am scared shit of what will i do for my fyp but still so lazy to think about it.. so wait till i meet up with my groupmate to decide what are we going to do...

today was awesome. went jogging and breakfast with my 2 fabulous friend. it's been long or never before we went jogging. so yeah. we ran a few rounds.. jog a few before we were tired and went for breakfast.

i am hoping for a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

chenglit said...

You'll do it best...

=)

LiYing said...

thank you... =)..
hope you also get the same ko-k as mine. hehe.
all the best to you as well! =)
you also on blogspot d???
i add u ya?? hehe..