May 06, 2009

i am excited to know that my fave team has progress to the final of the champions league for the second consecutive year. funnily enough i had a dream last night that they were 2 goals down in Emirates and finally they scored the last minute(away goal) that put them through to the finals. But my dream was the opposite of the reality. Haha..

And i wish i would be able to purchase the ticket to watch them in Malaysia in July. Anyone wanna come along??? 

since i am talking on sports.. might as well write something about sports..

ferrari is not doing good in F1 at the moment. i did not expect Brawn GP to be this GOOD! congratulations to them. maybe F1 needed something new so that people could continue watching it... 

Tennis- hmmm.. again my fave player isnt doing good.. and i sure bet Nadal is winning French Open again this year but then again i hope others like Murray n Djokovic will give him a good run or mayb Federer could come out with something Magnificent? hehe...

Guess that is all about it.. 

actually i am wondering what have i done for the past 3 uni Years? I seem so blur and uni life didnt really got into me and i dont really made that many friends and gotten involved in the activities in the Uni.. maybe i should write one post on my 3 uni years next to inspire my comeback to blogging. =)

No comments: