May 20, 2009

one more month

type.delete.type.delete.type.delete.

i want to write...

but i dont know what to write.

I just wan to say that..

I Wanna Go Home!!! (singing to the tune of Michael Buble's - i wanna go home)

i dunno whether to continue my studies or find a job.. but then again.. it is so hard to find a job.. but i didnt try looking for a job yet.. so mayb i should do that the 1st thing i get back home..and then see whether i can find a job or not.. i just dont want to study anymore.. 

3 comments:

chenglit said...

Come back.. then v can go watch MU match together.. i bought the RM99 ticket already. =)

LiYing said...

Lit, u bought the RM99 wan? haha// i ask shier loon to buy for me the student tick.. ahah.. i so cant wait for it.. ~tralalalala.. sure lots of fun!!

chenglit said...

yeap yeap.. i heard from my fren said that the RM99 ticket in KL finished d.. Nee also going.. HAHA!