April 05, 2010

the daily life

it's been a while since i last wrote in this virtual space.
i don't have the urge to write thus far, for reason that i do not know why. (alhough i have so much in my head that i want to spill out)
i am doing good here in my job or should i say my life? cause life now is on job and i am loving it. but of course family and friends are also not forgotten.

i am keeping my feet on the ground and promise myself that i will not outshown or out-do anyone and just be at my two feet doing what i am supposed to do.

i am not going to procrastinate so much and concentrate on what i got to do and do it right.

guess that's it for now and hoping for another good month ahead.

oh, before i forget, i am going back home soon. cant wait. all the hokkien mee, loh mee, mee goreng, pan mee, nasi kandar, chicken rice, char koay teow, curry mee and koay teow thing... WAIT FOR ME!!!!!

I love you so much hometown. owh.. please welcome me back! =)

1 comment:

h33ycheng said...

I will definitely welcome u back!!! keke...

well, watever u do, just do it ur best!! then everything will come ur way..GAMBATE o!!!