April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Mei

there is no other way i could put the title any better than this one.
Today belong to you ,Ms Lee and i am sure you are having a good time enjoying yourself in Penang..
and oh by the way, how did u know that was me calling you on my office number? I wanna surprise you but somehow u figure it out that it was me who called you.. =)
and u got the best ever gift you could ever wish for and i couldnt be any happier for you..

I am so happy and excited for you that you have finally gotten what u wanted all this while, after what you have been through those days... the ups and the downs and FINALLY.. you got IT!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

and now that you are going to be thousands of kilometres away from here.. i am gonna be missing you very very much..

do keep in touch and take care.. have an AWESOME time!!!!


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!!!

p/s : as always, why do we not take each other pictures together??? =)
*muacks!!!

No comments: