March 03, 2008

annoyed and pist

i dont understand why people has to go against me for i have did something wrong to them.
I am so pissed with them.. am i wrong for doing the things i like? am i wrong for thinking other way around? and have you shooting back at me like i am an idiot and you emerge victorious.. haha.. if that is what you want.. take it. i dun want any fame. why would i want fame. you are proly insane if you think i would probably take the fame from you. the way you look at things make me sick. sick of the fact that your malfunction brain thinks that it was functioning perfectly.

mine you, you are making me sick everyday. you dang perfectly uh-smart ass.

you bitch like you know me but for the fact you dont even know me, so why judge me? you never stand a chance to critique me at all. NOT A chance at all. yet you act like you wanted only the weak side of me and attack with me all superweapons you have and i have to concede defeat. if this is wat you want, bring it on.

I no longer can stand people who i despise so much yet i have to act nice with you. i have come to a boiling or so critical point that i will defy with all my might and attack you for what you have been attacking me all this while.

You annoying, freak pyscho.. you messed with me, i shall dwell with you..

enough said, bring it on!

No comments: