March 09, 2008

Malaysia Election 2008

In a blink of a day when i come back to KL, reaching Pg by 5pm. I went back home, take my shower and fall to a deep deep nap till 8sumthing plus at night. And that was when my phone started ringing.

Caller 1: oh my god, you cant believe me... the opposition wins in Penang.. they will form the new state gov in Pg..
Caller 2: Yeah, its true... opp have won 17state seats, need four more..
LATER .. confirm opp wins in Penang..
and sms's bombing in asking the real facts..
As i wanted to start with my assignment due on tues, i failed miserably.. i put it aside and was watching from TV and Internet for the updates...

The biggest shock was obviously MIC President, Samy Vellu. Who will know after serving nine terms in his seat, he finally got the boot. EX Penang Chief Minister, with many other leaders, i am saddened as well. Maybe it's time the people power come into action.

Many happenings things going around which people has become fed-up. maybe that was the reason, but what really happenned? I do now know. sigh.
This is the election with the most unpredictable outcome.Who will have thought 5 states fall in the hand of Opposition Coalition.I am still speechless, dunno wat to say..

Let time decide wat the future of penang holds for US!! but i certainly hope that, PGCC will be scrap!!!!

No comments: