March 13, 2008

untitled

i cannot sleep though i just want to pop few sleeping pills right now. seriously, with weeks to go before semester ends. i have no hope to study or doing anything with my assignments at all. I simply lack the motivation and courage in me. I feel like dumping or extending years as a student. i so wanna go vietnam, chiang mai or watever kampung place so i am free of the city life now. i hate my life now. i rather stay in kampung and enjoy the breeze without worrying the hectic life i am facing now.
I love what i am studying, but it is just that i need a break from everything. Life has been pretty unpredictable. you cannot imagine what will happen next. It just happen. I am not feeling good with people and things around me lately.
There is something inside me that i feel i have to own up to my responsibility but i just cant help it that i cannot bear it anymore.
I dont know what to do, i lost the plot, the strategy, the idea..

everything just die on me.

1 comment:

Sakiinah said...

u can come to my kampung. hehe just choose which kampung u wanna go for a 'homestay'. perlis? jhr? hoho