March 11, 2008

Yet another busy week

I passed up 2 assignments today and dang, another one came in. Sigh, why la assignments in and out non stop though semester is really nearly over...
I thought my group project presentation was due on the last week of sem.. but sadly no, it is going to be due next tues. so fast and yet i din even start yet. Sigh. not only that now that i have an advertorial and a work plan to submit on Tues which is on the same day as my presentation. Extra die.

Grrr... this even not included the documentary script i have to write.

I just hope semester is over before i knew it. but sigh, when semester is over, i have internship to think about. which i have accepted an offer to be an intern in a production house near 1Utama. will elaborate more soon.

i need sleep, everyday sleeping few hours is just not enough.

will update soon.

No comments: