July 31, 2009

Congratulations!

Two of my close friends got a job this week. I am so absolutely happy for them! i know they have really searched hard to find the job and i wish them the VERY best. I really hope their career will spark off from this job. Congratulations once again!!!

As for me, i am still searching for the right one. I will never know which is the right career path for me to go to .... and i'm actually kind of relaxing and taking things slowly. I am glad that both my parents are understanding enough and did not push/nagged me into getting a job quick. but it is me who is pressuring my ownself sometimes. but anyway, i just learnt a sentence today, no matter how sad or happy life is, life still has to go on. so why not put a smile on the face everyday and make everyday a happyday =)

right now, i am actually sick.. i dunno why.. but everyyear around the month of july/august, i will fall sick once..dunno why. so here am i again.. at home.. doing nothing n resting lor.. with crysanthemun drink tat i boiled, a book on "How to do everything with MOffice", and wonderful songs to cheer me on the friday afternoon..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know one of them is gotta be me!! kakaka thanks :-) when wanna hang out ?? get well!!

LiYing said...

hahha.. yeah.. of course it's you.. and another one.. you also know la.. hehehe..
hang out next week be4 you go down to KL ok??? see ya soon...