July 09, 2009

daily chores

Dear Diary,

I have been doing things for the past 2 weeks but somehow i feel the things i have been doing is not productive enough.

Let me see what have i done..

a) watching tv which includes everything from news, drama, cartoons and sports.

b) back-up all my photos in the cd from 2002 till present... thousands of memories flow back.. it was so good!

c) reconstructing resume and cover letter for jobs application. 

d) wash clothes and unpack stuff from luggage

e) combining various pictures to print out .. and still counting.. almost 300++ pixies now.. 

f) reading books on branding

g) learning to use microsoft office in more detail

h) playing PSP

i) cooking

j) going out with frens..

k) makan and makan and makan.

put on weight lately.

on another note, my convo is on 12th Aug(wed) 3pm. 

i am graduating.. putting on the robe and all but somehow.. i am not even excited on the prospect of convocation as i think there are still something out there which are more important than this.

since i am so free, i have been doing lots of thinking.. sometimes negative stuff just hit your mind and you just cant imagine how something bad could turn to disaster and wondering how good things can become even better things.. why are things happening like this and not like that?

anyway, i decided to let go the usm offer to further master and i am glad i did that. i do not think it was a bad decision though. I feel i need that working experience to bring me forward. I also believe that i can get a job that i really want and i would take my time. No one is putting the pressure on me except my ownself. so, let me just lay back.. take my time to learn some skills like photoshop-ing, illustrat-ing, microsoft office-ing and all before i really really berjaya untuk menghadapi dunia luar yang memang kejam... jadi saya hanya boleh mempersiapkan diri saya sebaik yang mungkin.

apa yang akan berlaku kelak berada di luar kawalan saya.. saya hanya membuat yg terbaik.

sekian sahaja rentetan saya kali ini. saya akan pergi ke satu escapade hujung minggu ini untuk merehatkan minda.. sehingga berjumpa lagi..

have a nice weekend.. 

Bon-weekend..

2 comments:

chenglit said...

Hehe...
I love what u r doing now..
Wonder when i'll hav some times of my own.. Lay back and do some thinking.

ALL the best in job hunting.. =)

BTW, how u go down KL??

Sakiinah said...

ilove it when u write in malay LOL