July 29, 2009

you tell, you made, you deliver!

so many things to write but my mouse spoiled on me and i havent buy a new one yet. will get one real soon. mouse is like my right hand.. myassist.. it's so hard losing it.. i wanna post more pictures here.. but without a mouse.. i cant edit the pixies to put it up.. but THE hardest is to lose someone than anything else..
Makes me ponder upon.. what life really is? i was saddened by the death of Yasmin Ahmad. She was(so bad to use tat past tense) and still is my favourite film director in malaysia. I was having this dream of working with here someday. but now it will just remain being unfulfilled dreams.But god is good, she will not suffer thru the pain she gone thru.. god brought her back earlier as she have done what she have to do in this world. may you rest in peace and hopefully may we be gifted with a talented person like you again=)
i only met her once and listening to what she said was just marvellous. i even recorded the talk tat she gave and wat she siad will be a good piece of advise to me.. one advise tat i will remember forever....

No comments: