July 24, 2009

a peek into an unemployed life

so u know you are the above when u are so free with nothing to do and ended up chatting and watching television all the time.. or even better.. sleeping all the time.. why? simple because u dun have the money to go out and that going out for once will burn a hole in your pocket. 

i am not complaining la.. cause i did not make any effort to look for a job also.. so who to blame rite.. me myself lor. 

Currently i am following  TVB new series,  Burning Flame 3.. and up to EP14 d.. and u know wat.. i dun like the story line on why Wong Hei's character is being portrayed as if he is so weak, annoying, perfectionist and all.. and that Kevin Cheng get to be the man. the HERO all the time.. other than tat.. it's ok.. but why do u have to sacrifice everything to make Kevin the MAN!!!

and u know wat.. i just got an idea on how to write to apply for a job in my so called dream company... it's crazy.. i know.. but i will just give it a try.. it will not be the formal one.. but it will be a crazy one. I have been figuring and drafting how to write it.. all is in my mine.. when i finally pen in down.. and if i EVER did get an interview or something.. i will write something here.. else.. it's a secret between me and tat company which i would want to submit my application. hahahahaha. 

on other note, convocation is set to be on Wednesday, 12 August , 3pm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the last part..."all is in my mine" im curios..is it in my mind?

LiYing said...

why curios?? yup.. i did not checked it.. it was supposed to to "mind" anyway... no need to be curios oder curious?? =)

Anonymous said...

wed afternoon... awww.. i will be working by then.. hahaa

LiYing said...

wah.. you sengaja wanna perli me ah.. hahaha.. but never mind.. at least you can belanja me makan or.. you can come after your work ma.. hehehehe=)