April 23, 2008

21

It's been 11 years. It's funny how i know you. hmmm.. popping up the question, you living near my house right? that's how we started. From class mates to neighbourhood mates. We just love to cycle around in the evening and often i was the one whiny. We fought.. i know.. my bad.. my bad.. i am very bad tempered.. and you were the one who is always apologizing for the mistake i make. Now, thinking back again, how childish i was. hahaha.. and then your birthday celebration. we little kids celebrating together.. and your aunty, a good cook. haha.
then growing up in the same high school. We seat the very same bus, sometimes stopping by sungai2 for bread and tit-bits. all the camping, all the overnighting at your hse, all those studying, buy " little lottery cards" the uncle sell in his moving stall, another uncle from the now defunct shop (bald uncle), and that's how our life goes. oh, not to mention, you kicking my slipper while we are in physics and add maths tuition, that weirdo teacher who giggles .. ahahaha. and you laughing all the way when my slipper felt to other place.. haha.. and then, we finished high school, we went different way, you moving away from the neighbourhood but still we do catch up with gossips and spend a decent quality time together. I remember taking my STPM result when you are by my side, and you are as nervous as i am. and thank goodness, i managed to enter uni and you are now graduating earlier than me.. grrr.. hehe.


Hmm.. it's been a up and down journey of 11 years and yet our friendship are still as strong as ever. You are alwiz there when i needed it. For your special day my dear friend, from the bottom of my heart, i am wishing you a



HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MEI!!!



*hugs*hugs*hugs*

muackss***muackss***muackss*** hoping you had a wonderful holidays and wish come true!!! =)



and still, we rarely take photos together. this is the latest i have,



Happy 21st again, =)

2 comments:

mei said...

li ying! i found you! hehehe. and omg, thank you so much. that was so touching!! sigh, we've been thru a lot, havent we? ooh i remember the slipper kicking thing which got u soooo mad and i'll be giggling away. yeslah, i'm as notty as evarr. :P

girl, thanks for everything. you are so good a friend to me, nothing could ever replace you! you brought so much joys into my ahem "childhood" and you've helped me so much in my studies. i dont know where will i be without you!

you never judge me, no matter what i do, and i know that i'll always have a friend in you :)

i've read your posts below, i just want to smack some confidence in you. you, girl, you always always excel. you know what you're doing, you're feisty and you fight for what you believe in. your passion, your integrity is so admirable. so never EVER let those fools bring you down. you are SO much better and I KNOW IT!. so should you!

i love you girl :) thanks for EVERYTHING!

good luck in KL, and please take care of yourself!

xoxoxoxxo
mei

LiYing said...

hellooo Mei,

thanks and enjoy your hols.
I'll be going down on 28th. See you in 2 months time.=) muacks..

take care..