April 14, 2008

Week Ahead

seeing man united claw closer to the title with Chelsea as their only challenger to the title after 2-1 win for mu over arsenal. to be fair, it was a tight game and arsenal did had their chances, but luck was on manunited side. so yeah, they won... =)

tis wednesday, shall be my english paper. and next tues will be my last paper, marketing. and i dun even have the mood to study already. most people are done with their exams while i still have papers to go. and it will be a packed time for me as i will be heading over to KL on the 28th with my things to be done in between. bengkel pra latihan amali is the stupidest thing!!!!how could one ever do this bengkel... grrr... waste of time only..

sigh, i am excited to go for my internship, but still another half of me dont want to... Hopefully things will go on well la.. i should not be in dilemma and grumble since i am the one who decided to do my internship in kl. I should instead be happy and look forward to it.

No comments: