April 16, 2008

Devastated

it's 1 hour plus before my exam, yet i cant have a peace of mind.
and a friend of mine checked my carry marks for script which is worth 80%. and that lecturer gave me darn low marks for which i had work so hard for that script. I hate him so much.
The fact that we (group work) have spend the most times writing a damm 90 pages of script is no easy i tell you. but the outcome was bad. He graded us so badly. I will have to ask him later on why he gave us this grade. and certainly it has affected me in a way, cause i thought i could stand a chance to maintain my pointer, now this have all but shattered my chances of getting a decent result. grrrr....
i have even asked others, theirs was not good either, but still, i am still mad. We did let him see our script when it was halfway done. He say that it was good and evrything is ok.

I am so pist now. hopefully i dun vent my anger in my exams later. hah!

No comments: