April 05, 2008

internship

Since i am emo and no mood to study. blogging releases my tension away.

The list is out in school for the internship. Here is my entry on where I am doing my internship. JetTv at Merchant Square is where I am going to be for the 8 weeks. I have been there and the place is very new. and there is one cafe nearby there which operates 24 hours. Although the food is more pricey i think i could cope with it. So yeah, the briefing by the manager was that it’s going to be tough. She cant guarantee us whether there is any production in May/June but if there is none, all of us will be doing paper work, preparing this and that and some post-editing production. But if there is production then our working ours is not consistent. Else it will be 10 am to 6pm, Mon to Fri and Sat half day. So there goes my life. My friend and I managed to rent a room in the nearby apartment which is a walking distance from the office, so it’s good la and considering that it is also like minutes away from 1U.. so there is still source of entertainment around.. woohoo...

seriously this is going to be my 2nd time away from home for some time. hopefully i am able to cope well. shall see how things goes then. =)

No comments: