April 27, 2008

Agony

I watch the ManU vs Chelsea game with painful heart man. only did watch the 1st half but still it's hard to swallow the bitter defeat. Seeing the team Sir Alex send out was a little disappointing. and seeing Vidic came out so early in the match was worst. That sumarize the day Man United was having. Seriously, so much as i dont want to admit, Chelsea really were the better team.

So now, both teams are level on points is just that ManU is on top with the better goal difference. There is only 2 more match this season and it will then be decided. But seeing ManU have 2 tough games ahead. I doubt whether they will win against West Ham. That team have so much better records against United. If MU lose next weekend, then the tittle will yours truly be with Chelsea. It's hard to accept the fact but i have to come with the worst prediction. But yeah, I am still hoping that there is still the little hope that Man U will win this title. I am still keeping my fingers crossed.

The next game that they are supposed to be focusing is against Barcelona. I do not know whether they will recover from the psychological effect of losing, but still hope they will focused on champions league if they do not want to end up this season without any trophy after playing so well throughout the season with Ronaldo and the team. else, they will eventually lose Ronaldo to a Spanish team looking to lure him there.

I shall hope Man U win any of the 2 trophies they are still playing, hoping for the best. Hahaha.

I still havent pack my stuff. I am too lazy. else i will just stuff everything and bring down to KL just like that. I will just hop to any shopping mall to buy stuff i didnt bring with me.

since i am going to be disconnected from the world, i will miss out on TV, Internet, Euro 2008, 4 F1 GrandPrix, Thomas Cup, French Open, and many many more. Hopefully, i will be able to headdown to any free Wi-fi service available and get the chance to online and update this space. Else, I shall see write after 2 months.

1 comment:

Sakiinah said...

wow..u sure know about football. hoho hope u get to be on that sports channel talking about your thing one day. no need autograph, just a free lunch and a date with santa cruz is enough haha ;P