May 18, 2008

Blank

I cant think of wat title to put for this entry.
*sports update*
Malaysia lost to China in Thomas Cup Semifinal, I thought we should have won it but damm it.. we lost. I am disappointed.
Nicol David won the British Open, congratulations.
Ferrari winning races, Yay!
Man United crowned British Premier League Champion, YAY YAY YAY!
anything else? i cant think of any already. I am missing out on everything except working.

I will also shut myself for 2 months. i do not want to know about any politics and news about malaysia.call me naive but really, i do not have access to internet all the time and i cant depend on mainstream media to provide me the 'oh-so-one-sided' news. So to be fair to the alternative news, i will shut myself. hahahaha.
I saw glimpse of news that Raja Petra was caught. I saw the parliament debate where the talk about the Pig issue where PKR was labelled as Projek Khinzir Nasional and the opposition hit back with BN as Babi Negara. I feel that they are so stupid, why want to debate on things like that. There are so many things to talk about.. wat about the inflation rate??? what has the government done??? I remember i saw the ruling gov promised tat if they won they will try to fight the inflation rate from rising? but really what do we have so far? i cannot see anything except that we are importing more rice from thailand to keep the stock of rice at a higher rate????? blerghh.. enough said, i dun want to know anything on politics in malaysia for this 2 months until i am back in Penang. and yeah, talking about penang, bloggers are uniting to support the Penang FOR Trams project.. I wanna support it!!!! Go Penang, Go Penang Tram!!!! wuhuuuu.. this is so much cooler..
there is more to work than wat i wrote on my previous entry. Certainly language barrier is difficult for me apart from my zero skills in editing. You see, i am an idiotic in mandarin and cantonese and i rarely could speak english to others cause they might not understand me and I might not understand them in mandarin. I am trying utterly hard to grasp this dialect and language. It will take time, but i am trying real hard. More drama but i am just lazy to elaborate on that. Maybe later or never.

Now I shall try to enjoy working, and eating nice and cheap food in Petaling Jaya.

More food on my next entry!

No comments: