May 14, 2008

i am sneaking to online in office today. Other than working my life have been pretty good though i dun have access to internet. but to cover for internet i have Astro, fridge, washing machine which make my daily routine easier. My houseowner is super good, she treat us like her own kids and she even cooked soup for us weekly. damm good, seeing i work damm long and had no good dish to eat, she brought me podridges and other food. See, i am damm broke but there is someone out there other than my family who is looking after me and i dun feel homesick at all!
everytime i finish work, i look forward to go home.. =)
I am so happy that Man U won. wuhuuuuuu!!!!I watch wwith my housemate at a mamak stall with so much tense but at last they won and chelsea draw.. ehehe.. lets bring on Champions League!
write more later. bye. at least i could online for a moment.

No comments: