May 28, 2008

results came out. yes, i was disappointed. by far, my worst. but it's okay. i have two more sems to maintain my cgpa, so i will not grumble that much. I should have knew it but the paper i least expected to get the lowest, i got the lowest among the 6 subjects i took. sucks. stupid. grrr..

on the other hand, i shall be super busy next week. so coincidentally, i shall be covering an event which is taking place in FGS Dong Zen temple from 4-5th June and i will be at KLCC on the 6th.
and then 7th June is the Live show at KLCC.i sure hope is going to be fun!

watch Narnia yesterday nite. I find it pretty long and quite bored in some scenes. but overall it was ok. not too bad. prefer the 1st one better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Li ying!
I havent checked my results yet.
Scary lah.

Hows Kamaliah's paper?
Pls dont tell me that we suck for that paper.