May 18, 2008

Great Weekend!

I was supposed to follow my friend back to Penang but i decided to forgo it cause I have to come back by bus on monday and not many buses are available after Konsortium's incident. So i decided on another plan, which is to stay over at Yeap's house in Cyber and go around Selangor. It's much better cause i will learnt more new places here.

On Sat, after her exam, she headed to down to 1U as i do not how to drive over to Cyber. So I met her in 1U and we went for a shopping spree before we went to SS2 for our dinner and back to Cyber.
The place where she brought me for the food is GOOD. In SS2, Murni.
We ordered Claypot Lo Shui Fan (Bee Tai Bak) I never ate that be4 cause in Penang i never tasted nice Bee Tai Bak be4.and i baru tahu bee tai bak is also known as Lo Shui Fan. ahahaha.And we ordered one Hawaiian Roti.




it's filled with eggs, onions, sliced chicken meat, pineapple..
and we ordered another spaghetti cause we were not full.

We had so much of food and it was cheap. So many ppl eat over at the place. The crowd is just so much. Most ppl there are students and the crowd can strecth very loong to the whole street. forgot to take the pictures of the crowd but dun worry will go there more often cause they have many types of food over there. will try other type next time.

and then last weekend I went out with a national service friend of , Wai Ching to The Curve. We went shopping there and had TGIF for lunch. It was mother's day and was super crowded. ahaha. but it was a good day out. She brought me along seksyen 17 and guide me around mid valley and then i send her back to Klang cause she is doing her training in the Hospital there. Be4 sending her back to her hostel in the Hospital, we went for a Dry Bah Kut Teh. It tasted nice and i feel the white rice they do mix with salt. not bad at all. pai seh, dunno the place name cause i forgot to see the name but it's a shoplot hse near Klang Ampun Rahimah Hospital.

nice. nice nice.

I very super lazy to upload photos cause it takes time. more when i get back to Penang.

Coming up is my trip to FGS Dong Zen Temple.

No comments: