September 29, 2007

Happy and Contented








I had a marvellous day off with glorius food and bought myself one top and bottom. So happy!!!!
I did not go shopping for a long time d.. and on a tight budget i am, i managed to eat and still make myself happi-er.thanks so smartassCL.
Next up is lunch with wondergirlMei who i have not seen for months. Due to my busy-ness and her internship in Intel(busy with her life as an engineer-to-be) we are meeting up for GOOD tomoro. I miss you much!!! =)
After i am happy and done with my sweet sweet weekend, october is going to be sweeter!!! ahaha.
Next week, i am going to start my new resolution. To complete my notes for YKT 211 and 214. Plan out my study time and have lots of fun while i am studying. I am not prolly be like a bookworm studying the whole time.
So, i shall managed my time went and study to the max i could.
I screw up all my assignments as i think what i have done for all my subjects this semester are like a piece of crappy assignments. with things done last minute, aint i going to produce a good piece of GOOD assignments rite? like what Pn Wang said last Thurs in class, "you all are going to receive a preset from me after Hari Raya" of course la this means a not so good grade for the coursework.
So, to make up for my badness in assignments, i need to work hard for my finals. so my mum wont nagged me for being a lazy ass. She view me as a lazy person as i alwiz sleep past over noon and still wouldnt get myself out of the bed while she is till busy doing the daily chores.
Exams starts on 29th Oct till 10th Nov. And then i have ONE month break be4 sem2 starts. I am not going to work for this one month. Me is going to ENJOY! Fr 9dec till 13 Dec, my Holiday is confirm but destination will only be reveal here once i post the holiday trip here. hehe.
I will end my post here and till i write again next week. with post of Monday lecture on YKT 214. Tek Komunikasi dan Pendidikan.
Happy a Nice Weekend! =)

1 comment:

Sakiinah said...

wake up noon? and still not up yet when your mum clean the house? that sound soooo like the video we made hahaha..patutnya u yg berlakon that time hahahaha

p/s: ur not lazy, ur just ganti all the sleep u skip when u study ;)