September 30, 2007

superb?

Eating at Ananda Bhavan was good! Food and service was real good. but i forgot to take pixies... haha.. i was eating too much.. and New zealand natural at 30% today is darn niceeee.. making this the wonderful weekend in this semester.

Going out with wondergirlMei was good. And to look for what path of life to go is so difficult. while she is working and having fun at her intern so much, i wonder what will my path of study lead me to. A fun, wonderful life? Living a naive life? i dunno which path to take.. Remember Robert Frost poem we used to study in School, The Road NotTaken.. Two road diverged... bla..bla.. bla.. and he choose the road less taken... should i or should i not take the road which less ppl are taking? i really dunno. There is so much life has to offer and i seriously dunno which kind of life i want. I yearn to backpacked around the world all this while. Doing things which are going to challenge my limitations but then again i have my family to care about and i cant be too selfish, can i.. sigh.. but life is too short to not taking any risk. I would risk anything to travel around the world. and when i was young, i used to have the girly talk with wondergirlMei that we would retire by the time we hit our big 3-0. We would be laughing our ass off doing things others wont do. Opening our own boutique and learing how to sew... we seat in borders, going around books be4 giving up but deep inside us, we still wana learn.. Boutique is still our dreams... after all, girls just wanna have fun!!!

I set my self short and long term goals... but things happen and goals will change as well.. For now, i will conc on exams and review my goals later.

No comments: